A great golf swing

by Jerret Bonds
You can have a great golf swing that brings about the power you need to achieve distance and precision. But many of us never learn the correct swing technique by ourselves.

The golf swing of a adept player is different from the amateur player in that it has the correct swing plane and has a correct swing tempo. Your golf swing tempo is a innate part of your physical and athletic skill and is a very hard facet of the golf swing to teach. The golf swing plane on the other hand can be altered and corrected to remove most frequent mistakes.

The largest stumbling block in learning the correct swing technique and therefore playing better golf, is mastering the poor habits that are deep seated in your golf swing. Bad golf swing practices are very hard to master in my belief for one simple reason, and this is only my personal view and experience, most golf swing pointers center only on one facet of the swing to amend your problem.

The golf swing, for most of us, is one of the most complex motions a person can bring about. Correct set up at the moment of addressing the ball is important to a successful golf swing.
If you're similar to me, you began playing golf when a buddy took you to a driving range. Or perhaps your initial taste of golf was actually at a golf course. Chances are though you began hitting golf balls minus any type of proper training. You're not alone! Do you know anyone that hit their first bucket of golf balls with a golf instructor watching over them, instructing them in proper set up and swing plane?

As for myself, this is when my improper golf set up and swing plane was initially picked up. And before long I had a persisting slice that I have exhausted many years trying to master.

Without the correct set up, this involves your stance, grip, addressing the ball, back swing and follow through, you're swing will begin wrong and consequently will contact the ball wrong. The solution that I have found is getting myself back to the basics. I had to learn my golf swing from the ground up, this meant forgetting the things I thought I understood and permitting myself to be instructed in the proper golf set up and swing.

Jerret Bonds is a Husband and Father to 7 children, 20 Year Professional in the Automotive Industry, Entrepreneur, Golf Enthusiast and Weekend Woodworker.
banana-ball.comYou can have a better Golf Swing!
traderscoveonline.comYour Favorite Sports Merchandise